A heavy civil construction firm that's well known all the way down the East Coast is seeking a Superintendent specializing in mass earthwork and water/storm/sewer main construction. With a well-established presence across Central and Eastern North Carolina, this contractor is expecting to bid billions of dollars worth of work around the greater area over the next few years. They are known for investing greatly into the happiness of their employees, as demonstrated by their backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with.
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 7 years' experience doing DOT or commercial/industrial site development projects
- Very strong background in underground utilities, water/storm/sewer in particular
- Very strong background in mass excavation and clearing/grading projects
- Experience working around the North Carolina area preferred
- Willingness to adhere to company values and practices
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Company vehicle and allowance
- 401k match
- Opportunity to work at one of the premiere contractors in the area
If you are interested in the Superintendent role, please don't wait to apply!