LVI is working with a leading multi-discipline firm with around 200+ employees across 5 offices in Texas. This firm offers civil engineering, surveying, and landscape architecture and has been providing services to governmental and private sectors throughout Texas.
This firm is looking to expand their site development team where they have been working on 300+ unique K12 projects in the past 5 years including elementary schools, middle schools, and high schools across the Texas area.
They are looking for a Project Manager who can join them in their Fort Worth, TX office where they will have the opportunity to lead an established design team, grow professionally and personally, and continue to grow and develop as a leader.
- Be able to manage the technical analysis, design, and production of a diverse range of site development, public works, and private development improvement projects within the Texas area.
- Maintain a strong financial performance.
- Organize and schedule work to accomplish project goals within budget and time line.
- Organize and direct the efforts of project teams, this includes engineers, technicians, and sub-contractors.
- Prepare proposals, reports, opinions on costs, and construction documents.
- Perform project management responsibilities - in accordance with the company's standards and guidelines.
- Confident in coordinating with other disciplines
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- Professional Engineer License in the state of Texas
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in site development design
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microsoft Word, and Excel is required.
- Proficiency with site grading, roadway, drainage, water and sanitary sewer improvements, and erosion control.
- Demonstrate ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Demonstrate ability to manage and meet the client's expectations.
- Based in Fort Worth or willing to relocate.
This client offers:
- Competitive base salary with generous performance-based bonus opportunities
- Additional pay for hours that exceed 43 hours.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance - all beginning on the first day of employment.
- Ownership opportunity - become a shareholder of the company, where the company puts money away to contribute to you.
- Recession proof- working on private and public projects across all disciplines. And had a backlog of 1+ years within the site development team and continuing to grow.
- Great training and mentorship program for all engineers - shadowing, video clips, personal annual growth plan, learning portals, reading materials, and more!
- Great company culture - half-day Fridays, Thursday breakfasts, weekly lunches, on-site gym with a personal trainer, yoga instructors 3 days a week, weekly chiropractic, masseuse available, 5k charity runs, and more!
- Financial Advising
- 401k Match - 50% of your contribution up to 15% of your base salary
- Mapped our career plan for all engineers.
If you would like to gain more information, APPLY HERE!