As a Civil Site Manager, you will be responsible to design and manage overall projects including process supervision of designs, costs schedule, and adjustments with consultants as well as constructors and contractors.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Determines civil constructors and coordinates internal teams in contracts
- Arranges and attends meetings with civil constructors
- Visits sites and creates reports of technical evaluation
- Assists technical support to the business development team with site evaluation and budget plans of construction costs for solar projects
- Other supports in project management
- 5+ years of experience in civil site engineer
- Previous experience in the Renewable Energy industry would be preferred
- Native Japanese and business English proficiency required
- Strong communication skills with a good analytical mindset
If you are interested in this Civil Site Manager role or know someone who you think is suitable for this job, please don't wait to apply!