LVI is working with a Texas-based consultancy firm with 200+ employees across 5 offices.
My client is looking for a Site Civil Engineer / Project Manager to join the site development team in the Dallas or Fort Worth office. This team is one of the most high-performing / fast-growing teams where they have ongoing projects and a great level of opportunity to grow.
This engineer will have the opportunity to work on a variety of institutional/ commercial projects locally. This is from school districts, K12 projects, higher education complexes, education centers, and stadiums. They have serviced around 70 school districts and currently working on 27, worked on 200+ unique K12 projects in the last 5 years, including 35 new elementary schools, 15 middle schools & 6 high schools.
- PE License
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- 5+ Years experience in Site Development (institutional/ commercial projects)
- Ambitious and motivated
- Based in Fort Worth
- Recession proof- work with the government so there are ongoing projects. and backlog for the site development team is 1+ years plus millions worth of bonds coming in.
- Opportunity to become on the associate's program - become a shareholder of the company.
- Mapped out career path from when you start
- Great training resources - shadowing, video clips, personal annual growth, learning portal for all engineers so you can do any self-training anywhere, reading materials
- Great bonus structure- normally overweighs your base salary
- Great company culture: half day Friday, weekly lunches, yoga instruction 3 days a week, personal trainer, Thursday breakfasts, 5k charity runs, wellness programs.
- 401K Match - 50% of your contribution up to 15% of your base salary
- Flexible Schedules.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, apply now!