Civil Project Manager
A leading consultancy are expanding their team in Sydney! Due to recent project success, the company are looking for an experienced Civil Project Manager to join their growing transport sector. This is an exciting senior position within a leading organisation with the chance to mentor a team of junior engineers and be exposed to national and international projects.
- Responsible for overseeing and reviewing project budgets, expenditure, program and deadlines
- Extensive technical experience - ability to be hands on with the delivery of large value projects
- Ability to identify new business opportunities and help to secure new projects
- Client facing - working closely with clients to track progress of projects and market the company
- Oversee and mentor junior engineers - Help to market, supervise and review reports from junior traffic engineers
- 10+ years as a Civil Engineer
- Expertise in site and construction management - land development, stormwater and roads
- Existing local client base within Australia - Councils, Government, Hospitals, Schools and Architects
- Relevant engineering degree - Chartered with RPEQ is highly advantageous
If you are interested please do apply with an updated CV!