This client is seeking an experienced Civil Engineer to join its Orlando/Jacksonville, FL office and become a part of a creative and collaborative team as their firm continues to grow. The chosen candidate will be an experienced civil engineer that can foster strong relationships with current and prospective clients in the Florida, in addition to mentoring and growing the practice in collaboration with other engineers and senior leadership. This a great opportunity to continue growing as an engineering professional and as a leader.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Civil Engineering
- P.E. license
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong design and critical thinking abilities
- Experience in project management, client relations, and project team collaboration.
- Must demonstrate excellent writing and oral presentation skills
- Ability to adjust to dynamic project priorities
- Strong Collaborator
- 10+ years of related experienced
- Diverse in projects/ recession proof
- Backlogs in projects
- Clear career path
- Competitive base salary with attractive bonus potential
- Medical/Dental/Vision/AD&D/Short Term/Long Term
- 401(k) with competitive company contributions
- Vacation, Sick, Personal, and Floating Holiday Pay
- 10+ corporate holidays
- Monthly Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Wellable Fitness Program
If you meet the requirements and would like to have a confidential conversation about senior positions in Florida please apply to this job ad!