LVI is working with a small leading consultancy firm that has 75 employees across 4 offices in the US. This client is looking for a Land Development, PE who can join them in their Plano, TX office. As the offices share projects, you have the opportunity in being exposed to diverse range of projects locally and out of state.
This engineer will be working on a mixture of commercial and residential projects - this is from hospitals, restaurants, single family homes, apartments and many more!
- PE License in Texas
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- 4 to 5 years experience in civil engineering (land development- commercial and residential)
- Great communication skills
- Ambitious, motivated and is a team player
- Based in Dallas, TX or willing to relocate
- Hybrid Scheme
- Education reimbursement for all employees
- In-house and Internal training programs which is all recorded for you own professional/professional development
- 401k Match 100% match (up to 6% contribution)
- Growth Opportunities
If you meet the requirements of this role, and would like to have a confidential conversation, please apply!
*PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE A PE LICENSE*