A leading international renewable energy company is looking to hire a Civil Design Manager to manage the civil engineering of renewable projects. An exciting opportunity to be part of the fast-growing green energy sector.
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for quick career progression and growth
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Be part of the fastest-growing company and embark on exciting wind projects within Japan
- Responsible for engineering support for the project from civil concept planning to cost evaluation of civil works
- Involve in project management, from technical support for land development permit, construction to commissioning.
- Any other Adhoc duties as necessary to ensure the smooth operation of the projects
- Experience in renewable energy or PV power plant designing or construction roles.
- Experience in land/soil movements, road construction, land surveying, earthwork, grading/leveling design, embankments, road design, drainage system, retention ponds, river investigation, disaster prevention, and site investigation fieldwork before, during, or after construction will be an advantage.
- Fluency in business English and Japanese (native level) mandatory
If you are interested in the above, apply or reach out to Sandra today.