I have just started working with one of the top 20 Design/Build General Contractors in the Midwest who are looking for a Senior Project Manager to help grow their Industrial/Manufacturing division.
The SPM opportunity involves the on-site management of Industrial Construction projects ranging over $600 million throughout the Midwest. Periodic regional travel may be required. Position is field based with support from main office.
- Project planning / scheduling
- Daily progress and monitoring of projects along with management of site superintendents and subcontractors / suppliers
- Contracts and Purchase Orders
- Material purchasing / negotiating
- 10+ years of experience in the Industrial/Commercial Construction industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or similar
- Strong Communication skills and leadership ability
- Knowledge with procore preferred
Apply now or reach out if you have any questions!