A global O&G offshore MNC is looking for a Chief Engineer of Platform Disassembly to join the team in Shandong China to work on a number of projects. This is a good opportunity for a career-driven individual to join a financially strong engineering company.
- Familiar with the planning and implementation process of offshore platform dismantling projects, and familiar with the latest developments in engineering implementation technology at home and abroad
- Be in good health and have the physical conditions required to go to sea for the dismantling and management of offshore platforms
- More than 10 years of relevant offshore platform dismantling industry experience, familiar with offshore oil and gas development
- Possess the project planning and engineering planning person in charge of 2 or more offshore platform dismantling general contracting projects and above
- Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, able to meet the communication with foreign customers in writing and speaking
Do reach out to me if you or someone you know is interested.