I've just started a search for one of the leading Warehouse/Distribution firm's in the Midwest who are actively looking for an SPM to grow their division with a backlog of projects going into 2026/27...
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall safety, direction, completion, and financial outcome of construction projects from initial budget through project closeout, and more.
- Work with Preconstruction team to scope, estimate and buyout projects
- Ensure customer satisfaction by identifying and exceeding client needs
- Facilitate the subcontractor bid process to include processing, distribution and tracking of all project bidding documentation
- Capable of managing projects $50+ million in size
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or similar
- 10-15 years experience as a PM/SPM
- Must be an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Must have a commanding personal presence
Apply now or reach out if you have any questions!