This established engineering firm is seeking a CEI Project Administrator.
The ideal candidate will have experience in project management, junior staff development, and experience with FDOT and local municipalities.
The Project Administrator will be responsible for:
- Provide technical expertise
- Mentoring and growing the careers of staff engineers
- Partnering with local and national leaders to deliver output
- Ensuring all projects are in compliance with deadlines and standards implemented by regulatory groups are met
The Project Administrator should have the following qualifications:
- BS in Engineering
- Florida PE
- 10+ years' CEI experience
- Proven track record of project success with key stakeholders internally and externally