A 100% employee-owned firm is looking for leadership within their CEI division. This firm is known for their technical excellence, project size, and their family-friendly workplace culture. This top ranked firm is looking for an experienced Project Administrator to be responsible for managing CEI Staff and preform Construction Engineering and Inspection tasks for transportation related projects.
- Plan and organize the work of subordinate and staff members
- Oversee hiring of CEI team personnel
- Develop and/or review policies, methods, practices, and procedures, and review programs for conformance with Department standards
- BS in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- PE license in state of Florida (or if registered in another state, the ability to obtain registration from the State of Florida within six months of hire)
- 5+ years of CEI experience on transportation projects serving as a project engineer, 2+ years of which must include major road and/or bridge construction projects, or 5+ of which must include major bridge construction projects
- Ability to direct highly complex and specialized construction administration and inspection programs
- Ability to plan and supervise the work of subordinate staff
- FDOT Advanced MOT
If you are interested, please apply directly.