A North Texas based, multi-disciplined consulting firm providing comprehensive civil engineering design and water resources engineering to public and private clients, are looking for a Capital Improvements Project Manager in Fort Worth.
This small firm has established excellent working relationships with private developers and municipalities by providing efficient and effective design services. The expert Project Management team possesses decades of engineering experience, and it shows in the quality of work provided.
The company has experienced tremendous growth since their inception, maintaining a strong culture, core values, and great communication and relationships with clients and team members.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the development of capital infrastructure projects (generally stormwater related).
- Leading the successful completion of engineering projects including the preparation, planning, scheduling and budgeting of capital improvement projects.
- Effectively communicating with supervisors, city officials, public, agencies, consultants, contractors, etc.
- Managing and reviewing consultant plans, organizing public meetings, as well as reviewing contracts and invoices.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- Must be a registered Texas Professional Engineer (PE).
- Ability to work well under the Engineering Manager and provide excellent customer service.
- Experience with comprehensive capital project delivery programs in the areas of design, construction and inspection.
- Experience in Stormwater Management, such as hydrologic and hydraulic studies, drainage and grading design, stormwater system modelling and planning, floodplain modelling or infrastructure design experience.
- Experience in infrastructure capital projects, such as design of stormwater, street, traffic control and water and wastewater facilities projects.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.