This Education leading MEP firm is looking for a CAD Technician to join their team. At this firm you will have the opportunity to design cost effective and eco-friendly facilities.
A quote from a PM of one of the projects that they worked on:
"Through effectively partering a vision with campus staff and system admin. They have been accountable for some of our systems most successful projects in recent years"
- Independently set-up, produce and develop full sets of plans (type 5), elevations, foundations, plot plans, sections, architectural drawings etc as needed for the remodel or new construction/addition.
- Create 3D renderings.
- Submit plans and revisions to the city.
- Pull Permits.
- Develop options and make revisions throughout each project.
- Thorough understanding of building materials and construction methods.
- Knowledge of procedures for production of construction documents.
- Knowledge of building codes, city standards and requirements as needed.
- AUTOCAD, REVIT, 3D MODELING, RENDERING knowledge.
- Must be able to show prior work experience.
- Must be fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing)
- Ability to work well under time constraints.
- Able to work independently, is self-driven, and can work with little supervision.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects.