A global Petrochemical Plant Equipment manufacturing and Engineering solutions MNC is looking for a Business Development Manager (APAC) in Singapore.
Products: Pumps, Mixers, Separators, Agitators and other fluid engineering solutions
Report line: APAC Head
Office/Base location: West, Singapore
- Design growth strategies and pursue new market opportunities in O&G for the business in APAC
- Develop, support and drive strategic/operational projects and initiatives to support business development
- Hands-on project leadership - define project plans and facilitate discussions with internal & external stakeholders
- Perform market business opportunity feasibility study and drive solution implementation
- Participate in new application development and build network with key industry players/customers.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or Science. MBA is highly preferred.
- 8+ years of sales or BD experience in Oil and Gas or Separation market.
- Familiar in fluid engineering / process plant equipment such as a Pumps, Mixers, Separators, Agitators etc.
- Proven track record in market development in APAC
- Willingness to travel domestically and regionally
Interested candidates, please apply with your latest CV detailing your relevant experience to the position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.