LVI are currently looking for an Building Science Consultant to provide inspection and recommendation for residential and commercial properties.
This candidate must be able to work out in the field observing buildings to investigate and analyse building damages such as water/flood, fire, smoke and mold as well as building envelope issues. This role offers a chance to work on a wide variety of projects, from single-family residential to high-rise commercial.
- Bachelors in a related degree is preferred
- IIBEC credential preferred (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWO/REWC/RBEC)
- 10+ years of building consulting / existing building experience
- Willingness to travel
- Experience with liaising with clients is preferred
- Experience with insurance claims / depositions / appraisals
- Attitude for business development
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch!