My client, a multi-disciplinary consultancy firm who are looking for a skilled Building Envelope Specialist in Houston, Texas. The role represents a huge opportunity; working for a prestigious and well established consultancy firm to represent the company in the field, working on an exciting diversity of projects. This company prides itself on their work culture, and professionalism and have direct access to some exciting and unique projects. They also focus on the personal and professional development of employees- promoting internal growth and an engaging senior leadership team makes this company one of the market leaders in the industry.
Requirements for the role:
- 10+ year's experience in building enclosure testing, review, design, and assessments
- Professional Engineer (PE) or Architect (RA/AIA) desired
- Bachelors degree.
- IIBEC credential desired (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWC/RBEC)
- Experience in roofing and waterproofing systems preferred
- Experience in Exterior wall/Curtain wall systems preferred
- Experience in building enclosure repair design preferred
Regional Manager's responsibilities:
- Building Science/Building Envelope/ Historic Preservation
- Providing both written and verbal reports to tight deadlines, and maintaining communication with key clients
- Overseeing and managing multiple project teams simultaneously
- Representing the company in the region through maintaining existing client contacts as well as developing the business
- Understanding of building science and building performance analysis
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, hold up the the high standards of integrity the firm prides itself on
- Strong background in procuring enclosure work
Do you feel as though this particular does not role fit with your experience, but are still interested in progressing you career with other opportunities? Connect with Hugh and send your resume over to discuss other options!