LVI has joined forces with a multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm in the pursuit of a Building Envelope/Science Consultant. The optimal candidate is adept in Building Enclosure Consulting, holding a P.E. or R.A. license, or actively working towards one. This individual should boast extensive expertise across the spectrum of the building envelope, encompassing waterproofing, roofing, repair design, forensics, and construction. They should bring to the table diagnostic experience concerning a multitude of building enclosure systems on commercial undertakings, all while aspiring to assume a leadership role for growth. Prospects include involvement in building enclosures, multifaceted projects, restorations, and renovations.
A solid foundation in building enclosures is indispensable, ideally honed within an architecture, engineering, or construction entity. Litigation proficiency is deemed an invaluable asset, while on-site field experience stands as a commendable augmentation to your profile. We extend our invitation to candidates boasting diverse experiences related to building enclosures, architecture, roofing, or waterproofing.
This role will play an indispensable part in propelling the evolution of the building enclosure and forensic sector. Moreover, it presents the flexibility of hybrid/work-from-home privileges, coupled with opportunities for project-related travel.
- 5-10 years of experience
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, or Architecture
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Experience in writing specifications
- Waterproofing, roofing experience on all building enclosure systems
- Organised, detail-oriented candidates who can multi-task and follow through
- Excellent verbal and technical written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- 401k Benefits, PTO
- Autonomous work schedule
- Clear route for professional progression
- Employee Ownership
- Quarterly Bonuses