LVI is currently looking for an experienced and driven Building Envelope Consultant for a boutique consultancy firm in the Carolina's, on permanent basis. The firm has a formidable reputation in the industry for the quality of work they produce, and get involved in a broad scope of project types (residential, mid-high rise commercial, industrial, municipal and educational facilities). They pride themselves in awarding flexibility to their employees, and strongly encourage and support continued education in order to help their teams develop and grow together.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Roofing inspections and re-roofing projects, exterior wall inspections, above and below grade waterproofing, building envelope assessments and water penetration investigations
- Reviewing modern and historical structures.
- Assist in the production of repair designs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering (preferred)
- PE or RA License holder in the state of North Carolina desired
- IIBEC credential (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWO/REWC/RBEC) desired
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- 401k Plan above industry average
- Health-care and dental insurance
- 3 weeks PTO from the start of employment
- Highly competitive bonus structure, paid bi-annually
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something bit different, connect with Hugh Evans at LVI Associates on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities!