I am currently seeking an experienced building enclosure specialist to join the client's Chicago office. The successful candidate will work alongside professional architects and engineers, performing tasks such as design review, performance modelling, field observation and building enclosure consulting. Additionally, they will perform tasks such as investigating existing building enclosure systems, evaluating building façade systems and conducting quality assurance reviews.
My client's Chicago office has a specific focus on high performance architectural restoration and structural engineering solution. Their clients include architectural businesses, construction institutions, contractors, private clients, and government agencies across the US and overseas.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Architecture
- PE Licensed or Licensed Architect
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide written reports to clients
- Understanding of architectural and structural documents
- Building code knowledge
- Involvement in professional organizations
- Preferably 10 years of experience
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office applications, THERM, WUFI
- Experience with Building Commissioning