LVI is partnered with a Tier 1, nationally recognized multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm in search for an Associate Building Envelope Consultant in their office located in San Francisco, CA. This opportunity presents a unique chance for junior-level consultants to glean insights from seasoned technical experts. Their wealth of experience promises to enrich your education, propel your career forward, and hone your skills through practical learning.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for growth and leadership, seeking opportunities to work on developing new buildings, renovating existing structures, and taking part in exciting and complex commercial projects. Qualified candidates should have 3-8 years of experience and possess technical knowledge and familiarity with architecture, architectural engineering, roofing, and waterproofing system design, installation, and materials in commercial, institutional, and commercial buildings.
This position will play a vital role in the growth of the building enclosure and forensic practice such as conducting evaluations of building enclosures and facades for commercial, industrial, and multifamily residential structures, producing detailed investigative reports.
Additionally, offers the flexibility of hybrid/work-from-home benefits along with opportunities for compensated travel for projects.
Salary Range: $100,000 - $130,000*
* The base salary will be contingent upon candidate's years of experience, level of technical expertise, and, where relevant, contributions to business development efforts.
- Conduct evaluations of building enclosures and facades for commercial and multifamily residential structures, producing detailed investigative reports.
- Carry out Property Condition Assessments (PCA) for commercial structures, including warehouse distribution centers, shopping centers, restaurants, offices, and multifamily residential buildings.
- Perform assessments of roof conditions and surveys for water intrusion; oversee inspections and monitoring of roof replacement and new roof installation endeavors.
- Monitor and observe new construction and rehabilitation projects to ensure alignment with design specifications.
- Execute testing for water and air intrusion in fenestration systems.
- Minimum 3-8 years of experience
- Engineering-In-Training (EIT) or Licensed Architect (RA/AIA) or Professional Engineering License (PE)
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Architecture, or related field of study
- Experience in architecture, architectural engineering, roofing, and waterproofing system design, installation, and materials in commercial, institutional, and commercial buildings.
- Familiarity on evaluations of building enclosures and facades, producing detailed investigative reports.
- 401k Benefits, PTO, Paid Sick Leave
- Autonomous work schedule, fostering a healthy work-life balance.
- Streamlined Career Progression
- Opportunity for employee ownership and participation.
- Performance-based quarterly bonuses.