LVI is seeking an experienced building envelope consultant who is looking to an industry leading full-service engineering firm.
The role will involve working outdoors in the field, observing construction sites; having a technical overview of building envelope components, performing diagnostic testing in accordance with industry standards, as well as providing designs for building envelope repairs.
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelors Degree in Structural, Civil, or Architectural Engineering (or related)
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with building envelope components
- Experience working with a multitude of building types
- Experience working on existing construction - building envelope investigation, repair designs
- PE / RA / IIBEC Credentials
- Client facing skills and business development aptitude
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform investigations on existing buildings such as roofing / waterproofing investigations, curtain wall inspections and fenestration analysis
- Provide designs for building envelope repairs
- Willingness to be client-facing
- Willingness and ability to travel to job sites
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- 401k matching
- Medical coverage
- Opportunity to up-skill and develop your career
If this looks like a role that would be of interest, please get in touch!