My client is a multidisciplinary engineering and consultancy firm headquartered in New York City who are looking to add an experienced an driven Building Envelope Consultant to their high performing team.
The ideal candidate is a determined and efficient Building Envelope Consultant with waterproofing, roofing, repair design, forensics, diagnostics experience of numerous building enclosure systems looking for a growth opportunity to be a leader in their next role. The candidate will have the chance to work on enclosure design, rehabilitation and restoration, enclosure assessments, enclosure field testing, façade engineering, energy code compliance, building enclosure commissioning, and curtain wall consultation. The scope of work encompasses every type of structure, from multifamily residential to high rise commercial.
- 3-10 years experience minimum in working with existing buildings
- Degree in Architecture or Engineering
- PE license holder or Registered Architect preferred
- Experience in writing specifications
- Technical knowledge of new building envelope design / building construction and experience in existing buildings is a must
- IIBEC qualifications highly desired.
- 401k Benefits, PTO
- Autonomous work schedule
- Clear route for professional progression
- Employee Ownership
- Quarterly Bonuses