Be a self motivated individual, having a technical overview of building envelope, performing property condition assessments as well as forensic evaluations on roofing, waterproofing, exterior walls and other building components on new and existing construction.
- Background in engineering, architecture or restoration work
- Licensed Engineer or Architect is preferred
- Knowledge of various building enclosure systems, materials, and products
- Willingness to travel
- Experienced with liaising with clients and meeting expectations
- Experience in technical analysis of existing buildings
If this looks like a role that would be of interest and you would like to know more, please get in touch.