I am working with a top tier, multidisciplinary consultancy firm who are looking for an enthusiastic Building Envelope Consultant to join their growing team in Charlotte, North Carolina.
This company prides itself on their award winning work culture and it's access to many exciting and unique projects. They also stress professional development of their employees- promoting internal growth and an engaging senior leadership team to ensure a progressive and cohesive environment.
Requirements for the role:
- 5+ year's experience in building envelope consult
- IIBEC credential desired (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWC/RBEC)
- Bachelors degree desired but not required.
- Experience in roofing and waterproofing systems
- Experience in Exterior wall/Curtain wall systems
- Experience in building enclosure repair design.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Performing building envelope assessments, roofing- façade- waterproofing condition assessment, litigation support, field testing etc.
- Participate in technical tasks related to Building Enclosure Commissioning
- Performing Building Envelope failure/damage investigations
- Providing both written and verbal reports to tight deadlines, and maintaining communication with key clients
Do you feel as though this particular does not role fit with your experience, but are still interested in progressing you career with other opportunities? Connect with Anderson and send your resume over to discuss other options!