LVI are partnered with a boutique building envelope specialist company, who are now looking to grow in key regions across the Southeastern USA. With over 50 years in the industry, this firm is looking to find an experienced building envelope consultant who is determined to assist in the growth of the company, and head up their regional operations in Atlanta, GA. With services varying from concrete all the way up to waterproofing, they cover a broad scope of different project types. The tenure of their employee is is truly exceptional, which they attribute to their (award winning) company culture, placing a greater emphasis on work-life balance, continued education and employee benefits than many other firms within this industry.
Oversight on the daily operations of the regional office, managing the growth of the client base and internal team. Handling projects related to roofing inspections and roofing, exterior wall inspections, above and below grade waterproofing, building envelope assessments and water penetration. Strong knowledge of building sciences and codes is essential.
- BSc in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering, or Architecture (preferred)
- Licensed Architect or Professional Engineering Licence strongly preferred
- IIBEC Certifications IIBEC credentials are ideal (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWO/REWC/RBEC) strongly preferred
- Personable and strong communication skills
- Ability to create comprehensive reports for clients, detailing project performance and evaluations
- Deep understanding of architectural and structural engineering design documents and basic understanding of mechanical and electrical system design documents
- Health care and Dental Care.
- 401k Plan
- Disability Insurance.
- 3+ weeks PTO
- Training and courses.
- Yearly Bonuses.
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something a bit different, reach out to Hugh Evans via LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities!