My client is the leading forensic structural and building enclosure firm in North America. With offices across the states, they have some big plans for growth and a clear strategy and plan on how to get there. The best news is, this firm stands out not only for their power in the industry but their Washington DC office has won the most awards related to culture and performance.
Aside from their power and DC specific technical reputation, in line with the above, the DC office promote through merit as opposed to tenure, and celebrate all the small wins to keep motivation and moral high. Coupled with the access to challenging, complex and high-profile projects results in the lowest turnover of staff and highest retention rate across every office nationwide.
The right candidate wants to take their career into their own hands and show what they can do!
Job role includes:
- Working across building enclosure consulting, repair, waterproofing and roofing of a range of buildings, exterior walls, restoration and testing/inspection
- Providing both written and verbal reports to tight deadlines regarding multiple projects simultaneously
- Working across existing buildings and particularly historic preservation projects.
- Bachelors in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Masters is preferred but not necessary.
- PE License OR EIT (with plans to obtain PE licensure soon)
- 5/8 years' experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication