This client is industry renown with the highest tier expertise in the design, construction, and evaluation of building enclosures. You will work on projects from start to finish with an engaged team and your efforts will be supported by industry leaders.
Their highly experienced team take projects from initial investigation of a structural or building enclosure failure through to design solution phase. It is also common for projects to be taken to trial, as such, this team of experts are well versed in providing expert witness testimony.
My client is now seeking a qualified building enclosure consultant of 5-10 years to bring their technical expertise, but also be ready and prepared to grow. With offices across the states, this firm is proud to announce their building enclosure division in DC as the most successful service arm nationwide.
Self-Starter - Inspired to perform without outside help
Entrepreneurial Spirit - Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Growth Opportunities - Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Goal Completion - Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ideal candidates exhibit the following attributes and background:
Bachelor or master of science in: architecture; architectural engineering; civil, environmental engineering; building and construction technology; or similar degree.
* Three to five or more years of building enclosure consulting
* Licensed appropriately for discipline or on track to become licensed
* Strong skills in AutoCAD, Bluebeam Revu, SketchUp, and other programs used to graphically communicate information
* Familiar with architectural detailing of façade components and assemblies, particularly the interface of different assemblies or components
* Understanding of various methods of water resistance for exterior wall and roof assemblies
- Ability to work in the field and to travel outside local area as workload and projects required.
Compensation and benefits:
- $105-140,000 USD, depending on experience.
- Health and dental care.
- 401k contributions.
- Company vehicle.
- 22 days PTO (increasing on a sliding scale).
- Flexible work schedule.
- Remote working possible / great flexibility.
- Staffing and Recruiting
- Project Management