A national engineering firm is looking for a skilled Bridge Engineer to lead a growing team in Indianapolis. This company rewards their employees with performance based bonuses and is giving their employers the tools to be successful.
The Bridge Team Lead will be responsible for:
- Developing, preparing, and approving designs for mid to large size projects
- Provide technical expertise for studies and design efforts
- Leading existing and newly acquired design projects
- Mentoring and growing the careers of staff engineers
- Partnering with local and national leaders to deliver qualified designs
- Ensuring all projects are in compliance with deadlines and standards implemented by regulatory groups are met
The Bridge PM should have the following qualifications:
- BS in Civil Engineering (Master's degree preferred)
- Indiana PE
- At least 10 years of bridge design experience on projects for the Indiana Department of Transportation and/or other Indiana agencies
- Proven track record of project success with key stakeholders internally and externally
If you are interested in the Bridge Team Lead role, then please don't wait to apply.