A growing engineering firm in Florida is looking for a skilled Bridge Engineer to lead a growing team in Orlando. This company rewards their employees with performance based bonuses and is giving their employers the tools to be successful.
The Bridge PM will be responsible for:
- Developing, preparing, and approving designs for mid to large size projects
- Provide technical expertise for studies and design efforts
- Leading existing and newly acquired design projects
- Mentoring and growing the careers of staff engineers
- Partnering with local and national leaders to deliver qualified designs
- Ensuring all projects are in compliance with deadlines and standards implemented by regulatory groups are met
The Bridge PM should have the following qualifications:
- BS in Civil Engineering (Master's degree preferred)
- Florida PE
- At least eight years of bridge design experience on projects for the Florida Department of Transportation and/or other Florida agencies
- Proven track record of project success with key stakeholders internally and externally
If you are interested in the Bridge Project Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.