A well-known heavy civil contractor is making a big push into the South Carolina market and is looking for a Project Engineer with strong bridge experience. This contractor is expecting to win billions of dollars worth of work over the next 2-3 years, so there should be years worth of backlog in the near future. They also invest greatly into the health and wellbeing of their employees, as demonstrated by their backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with.
The Project Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience working in a Project Engineer or Field Engineer role
- Strong background in heavy highway/bridge projects
- Experience with SCDOT projects preferred
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to adhere to company values
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
- Insurance coverage
- Company vehicle and allowance
- 401k match
- Opportunity for career advancement with a renown contractor across the Southeast
If you are interested in the Project Engineer role, please don't wait to apply!