My client is seeking to expand their bridge engineer team. My client prides themselves on being the largest firm that gives back the most to their community. They also provide a very flexible schedule as well as having after work activities like volleyball competitions. This position is fully remote but they do have offices in New York and Maryland.
- 8+ years of experience is ideal but not necessary. PE license
- Ability to use Microstation, Inroads, and AutoCad.
- Fully remote position but can sit in their New York office
- Needs New York DOT experience
- Performing bridge analyses/designs for various bridge types
- Supervising/coordinating the work of other engineers and/or technicians who assist with specific assignments.
- Interfacing/communicating with clients and sub-consultants
- Prsenting in front of clients/public
- Being responsible for meeting project deadlines and budgets