Bridge Design Engineer
A national top design firm focused on infrastructure projects is needing a Bridge Design Engineer to be a strong leader on their Ohio team. This firm has a hybrid schedule of working 2 days in the office. More experienced individuals may be given more remote work opportunities.
Responsibilities of the Bridge Design Engineer:
- Develop and analyze design options
- Calculate quantities and development of cost estimates
- Assist construction support services
- Lead a team of engineers and provide technical support (for more senior candidates)
Qualifications for the Bridge Design Engineer:
- 5-20+ years of bridge engineering experience
- Developing and analyzing design options
- Strong communication with ability to work concurrently within multiple project demands
- Proficient in MicroStation and/or AutoCAD
- Ohio PE preferred
If you are interested in the Bridge Design Engineer Lead role, please don't hesitate to apply and/or reach out to me for further details!