A reputable, employee-owned consulting firm with 450+ employees that provides a full range of multi-disciplined engineering, planning and allied services throughout the US is looking for a Bridge Engineer to join their Indianapolis office.
You will have the opportunity to work within their Infrastructure Market in the Bridges Discipline for highway bridge projects and bridge projects within the Railway Market.
Responsibilities of the Bridge Engineer:
- Conduct analysis and design, calculation, preparation of specifications, details and construction plans
- Perform complex engineering calculations, utilize computer software for analysis and design
- Assist in leading the bridge portion of projects for INDOT, KYTC and Municipal and Local Government transportation projects throughout Indiana and Kentucky
- Mentor entry level staff and technicians
- Assist in development of project scopes and fees
- Assist in project pursuits and proposal development
- Collaborate with senior technical staff and other project disciplines on significant projects across the country
Requirements of the Bridge Engineer:
- 8-15 years of experience of highway bridge design
- PE in the state of Indiana or able to attain one within 6-12 months (PE in Kentucky is a plus)
- SE license or ability to obtain an SE is required
- Experience with MicroStation, MS Office Suite
- Experience with structural design software packages such as Risa, Bentley Leap Bridge is required
- Demonstrated experience with INDOT design practices, development of bridge plans and standards as well as Municipal/Local Government transportation standards and related discipline projects
If you could be interested, feel free to apply directly.