Senior Bridge Engineer
An award-winning, privately-owned engineering and construction firm diversified across several verticals is seeking to add a skilled Bridge Engineer to join their New York City team.
The Senior Bridge Engineer will be responsible for:
- Lead a team to develop design solutions and conduct analyses
- Handle the preparation of design drawings, calculations, and specifications for bridge engineering projects
- Perform quality control reviews of bridge design work
- Throughout the bridge projects entire life cycle, will be responsible for the technical development
- Assist in the drafting of technical proposals
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Must be a Licensed PE
- 5 to 10 years of experience working in the bridge engineering space
- AutoCAD, Microstation and either Larsa 4D Bridge Plus or SAP 2000 are required
The selected engineer will have the opportunity to interact with stakeholders both internally and externally thus creating the opportunity to take that next step in their career. If you are interested in the Senior Bridge Engineer role, then please do not wait to apply.