Summary of position:
Responsibilities include day-to-day operation and management of the Building Envelope Services Group within the clients firm. The Director of The Envelope Services Group will work with the Owner of and COO to build and maintain a business plan for the division, and be the primary individual responsible for daily operations and management to achieve the plan. This includes; but is not limited to hiring qualified candidates to work in the group, prepare proposals for service, and oversee and manage projects within the primary service areas listed above. Day-to-day activities includes:
- Monitor day-to-day business and project activities, direct and instruct as needed.
- Manage more complex or higher-level projects as needed.
- Execute certain project functions, supporting the COO if-and-when needed.
- Monitor the business plan, and make needed adjustment to achieve goals.
- Business development; preparing Proposals.
- Driving growth.
- Participate in weekly scheduling meetings, coordinating with construction crews as needed.
- Ten-to-fifteen years of related experience, including managing and overseeing projects.
- Effective communicator, including with written and spoken word.
- Comfortable and capable public speaker helpful.
- Bachelor's degree in a related profession; but related equivalent experience acceptable.
- Registered Architect or Engineer helpful; but not required.
- Registered Roof Consultant; Registered Exterior Wall Consultant helpful; but not required.