This privately owned company, with 1,000+ passionate team members across 36 locations is looking for a Project Manager to join their Bonita Springs Office, FL.
The successful candidate will have the responsibility of management of project team & client relationships including contract procurement, contract administration, and project coordination throughout the duration of the project.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and qualified individual with a proven track record of design and construction experience in a variety of private and public land development and capital improvement projects.This individual will have an entrepreneurial spirit and create a vision for growth for a Development Services practice while growing their own projects, clients and team around them.
- Must be capable of delivering projects that meet technical requirements on time and within budget.
- Must have the ability to coordinate project submittals, facilitate regulatory agency approvals, and obtain construction permits.
- Should have the ability to work closely with clients and agency staff, including attendance at public and/or construction meetings and also represent the company at other events as needed.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering.
- PE in the State of Florida.
- 7+ years of experience directly related to design and construction of land development projects.
Strong computer skills utilizing AutoCAD as well as Microsoft Office software is required.