* Development of in-house Managed Services & Remote Services offering & subsequent development, planning, budgeting and execution of remote managed service deliverable to clients
* Execute in house staffing plan for Managed Services package with help desk, NOC and VIP support as required
* Executive budgeting plan to increase managed service revenues to 30% of total revenues over 3 year period.
* Managing and scheduling daily service technician visits as required for SLA and ad hoc service support.
* Level 1 phone support & service ticket creation for service visits & service scheduling
* Managing a service ticketing system for internal tracking/billing of service tickets & hours used on SLA/PM Agreements.
* Weekly service billing w/ appropriate information communicated to accounting
* Daily Communication with clients as to current service ticket status and issue resolution.
* Providing onsite L3 support when required for proper issue resolution
* Active participation in client meetings with sales staff as required to discuss managed services offerings
* Monitoring and managing help desk support & VIP support functions to ensure optimal service
* Maintaining high performance levels for service-related processes, and implementing improvement activities wherever necessary
* Taking ownership of critical incidents, coordinating with resolution parties, and establishing effective communication between stakeholders for post-incident reviews
* Ensuring that systems, procedures, and methodologies are in place to support outstanding service delivery
* Developing a deep understanding of client needs through monthly meetings to gain insights into the scope of service delivery & client satisfaction
* Taking accountability for service delivery performance, meeting customer expectations, and driving future demand
* Analysing third-party as well as internal processes, and creating strategies for service delivery optimisation
* Recommending methods of improvement and seeing that actions are implemented on time for service delivery upgrades
* Providing accurate and regular reports to the management on performance of the service delivery
* Leading personnel management, including staff recruitment, performance assessment, training, and mentoring
* Building strong relationships with teams and stakeholders to enable effective dialogue exchange between departments
* Collaborating with technical design teams to set standards for software, hardware, and security
* Help create and execute on the overall vision for service delivery and client satisfaction
* Biweekly reporting to the President on all service related progress/issues/resolutions
* Regularly provide for departmental development and training for improved processes
* 5 years experience in a technical AV installation, service or QC engineering role
* AV Industry certifications, CTS or CTS-I preferred
* You have previously led a team, and have experience taking care of customers on a managed services platform.
* You are ambitious in wanting to develop your own service division, platform and solution deliverables as a service delivery manager.
* On the software end you are extremely proficient with the service ticket systems and a whole suite of SaaS products.
* You know best practices for deploying remote monitoring and management (RMM) policies.
* You have working knowledge of multiple AV automation platforms, such as Crestron, Extron, AMX.
* Ability to systematically troubleshoot a variety of AV systems.
* Understanding of networking (TCP/IP) and telephony (POTS/VoIP)
* Cisco / Polycom certified.
* Industry training (DMC-E / Crestron Programming / Extron / BiAMP / Clearone)
* Proficiency with AV control systems / programming experience is a plus
* Working knowledge of DSPs (BiAMP / Clearone)
* You are extremely meticulous & resourceful with excellent communication skills. An ability to multi-task on several constantly changing conditions in a fast-paced environment is needed for success at this job. You also need to possess the ability to adapt well to different situations in a culture of thick-skinned, tight-knit employees.
* Proficiency in Connectwise or Service ticketing tool will be preferred.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office & Teams suite of products
* Professional with good interpersonal & communication skills