*PMP and Active Clearance will be desirable*
*Relocation to Stuttgart, Germany*
In this role you will be responsible for overall administration, organization and implementation of small to medium sized projects, or as part of larger, more complex projects.
- Experience as lead on AV or System-based projects from proposal through close out: handling estimates, contract drawings, subcontracts, contract addendum, specifications, change orders, RFIs, submittals.
- Experience with technical writing and proposals.
- Experience creating and managing budgets, estimates and schedules.
- Experience reading blueprints, knowledge of codes, materials, methods, and the tools involved in the AV industry.
- Manage AV system support to meet service level agreements and project requirements
- Resolve complex system issues for AV systems and networks
- Communicate with customers, manufacturers, vendors and system administrators
- Interface with internal and external customers
- Read blue prints, schematics and statements of work (SOW).
- Coordinate with field personnel and/or engineering team to discuss any potential installation issues
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and may meet eligibility requirements, including U.S. Citizenship, for access to classified information; Obtaining a clearance upon employment is required.
- US Citizen and ability to obtain a clearance upon employment.
- Education: Engineering Discipline
- 8+ Years of Project Management Experience
- Crestron Certified Programmer (Silver, Gold, and Master levels)
- Biamp and/or AMX Certified Programmer, CTS-D, CTS-I
- Node,JS, C#, SIMPL#, SIMPL# PRO, JSON, AMX