We have a current opportunity for an Audio Visual Programmer on a permanent basis.
The position will be based in either Dallas/Houston/Corpus Christi. For further information about this position please apply.
They are looking for people to help continue their growth as they currently have a backlog of work worth $4 million. They are seeking a qualified Audio Visual Programmer to join its thriving Audio Visual (AV) practice.
- Responsible for high level proficiency in programming Crestron control systems.
- Strong knowledge of design and ability to produce technical line drawings.
- Strong experience with graphic touch panel interface layouts and ability to work with customer based requirements.
- Knowledge of AV hardware, software and network connections
- Responsible for audio visual systems management Policy, Procedures, and current architectures.
- Works with the engineering staff to develop and maintain network requirements, architectures, and designs. Understand how programming cause/effect impacts the overall audio visual systems
- Support AV programming, audio design, digital signage, communications, data, and control systems with existing and new AV control systems
- Assist in troubleshooting hardware cabling and components in addition to touch panel programming
- Audio Visual Programmer will provide remote support and/or travel to customer sites as required.
- Support a medium base of deployed audio-visual multimedia (AVMM) systems by performing perfective and corrective programming for Crestron devices.
- Program devices with Crestron SIMPL Windows, a programming language based on C/C++.
- Debug and test fixes to operational problems with AVMM systems.
- Debug and test changes to AVMM systems.
- Maintain software configuration Management of deployed code
**Crestron Master Programmer Certification will be a plus**
Our highly certified industry experts and innovation leaders share a vision to help people work smarter and live better. We believe that success starts with a sound team and that an inclusive and diverse workplace moves us all forward.
- Read and interpret AV systems drawings
- Gather programming requirements
- Create new control modules, control code and user interfaces
- Mentor Associate Programmers
- Perform commissioning and acceptance testing of code
- Test integrated systems and perform troubleshooting as needed
- Demonstrate completed system to client
- Create end-user and programming-related documentation
- Maintain and update programming code in installed systems
- Maintain control code in version control repository
- Manage projects using dev-ops platform to track issues, deploy releases and collaborate
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Proficient with test and calibration equipment and programming languages
- Proficient in uploading and downloading software in embedded systems
- Proficient in control system design (Crestron, AMX, Extron, QSC)
- Solid communication skills with employees, clients and colleagues, as well as the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization
- Formal education in Electronics, Software Engineering, or related field
- CTS (Certified Technology Specialist)
- Experience with Enterprise VC solutions (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Bluejeans, Cisco Telepresence etc.) - both hardware and software
WHY YOU'LL LIKE WORKING HERE
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental
- Paid holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Enjoyable and dynamic company culture
- Training and professional development opportunities