One of my top clients is currently hiring for a Live Events Project Manager in the New York Metro Area.
They work on events up to $800k, and are sitting at a very healthy revenue of $15m post-pandemic. Their specialism is working with the c-suite clientele of top financial institutions to run their high-end corporate events.
Sitting at 50 employees currently, they are looking for another experienced Live Events Project Manager in either New York or New Jersey, who will be able to come on board and hit the ground running to help the company manage their increasing workload.
Below is more information:
- Manage all on-site activities at a number of venues across the New York Metro area
- Manage communication with clients
- Oversee the production process
- Coordinate workers' schedules, estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Determine quality control standards
- Strong client focus
- Management experience
- Experience working with C-Suite Clientele (preferred)
- Experience managing large events ($500k+ preferred)
- Technical background or knowledge
- Willing to do 15-25% travel
- 5+ years in the AV event space
If you'd like to hear more, you can reach me at adam.davidson-, but if you're interested, apply now!