My client is a rapidly growing engineering design and consulting firm who provide innovative solutions for clients with challenges.
They are seeking a qualified audio-visual consultant/expert to join its thriving Audio Visual practice. They are also looking for people to help continue their growth within the AV market. This role has opportunities to work with international clients over a range of immense projects.
- Design Build Audio Visual, Low Voltage, Surveillance and Access Control in D-Tools.
- Answering Bids with Bid Coordinator for Audio Visual, Low Voltage, Surveillance and Access Control
- Attend customer meetings with Sales People to answer technical questions
- Updating As-Builts and Line Diagrams
- Technical Trainings with sales people
- Programming support for Crestron/Extron solutions
- CTS or similar industry certifications is preferred
- 5+ Years' of previous estimating/design experience within AV Integration
- Working experience with AutoCAD
- Working experience with D-Tools preferred
- 50% employer paid spouse/domestic partner/dependent healthcare
- 60% employer paid Long Term Disability
- 150% employer paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Additional Life/ADD Insurance