My client are currently looking for an individual to support a vast range of engineering functions at their site in Maryland. The Automation engineer will support Facilities, CapEX and OpEx projects for the site. My client allows their employees to take ownership of their projects whilst giving them access to senior staff and company leaders for the mentoring and training they need. They also have many benefits for their employees such as Health and Vision insurance.
- Assist calibration of instrumentation necessary for maintaining production equipment, laboratory equipment and other auxiliary measurement systems.
- Manage outside calibration and maintenance activities with vendors.
- Compile, analyze, draw conclusions, and provide written documentation of facility controls support Facility/Environmental reports and investigations.
- Oversee project management controls and reports status to senior management.
- Involvement in the oversight and coordination of activities that include design, specification creation, procurement, construction management, repair of production and facilities equipment, the operation of utility plants, fire prevention, safety, and security activities.
- Perform engineering design and bid evaluations.