We have a current opportunity for a Programmer on a permanent basis.
The position will be based in Herndon, Virginia. For further information about this position please apply.
Audio Visual Systems Programmer
Salary: 90 - 120k
Responsible for the programming, testing and support of complex audio/visual systems in a variety of customer environments.
The successful candidate will have a history of designing clean and functional interfaces that allow for simple control of complex systems.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop systems integration programs for Crestron, Extron, QSC, and Biamp systems.
* Familiarity with DSP design and configuration, such as Biamp and QSC
* Responsible for always maintaining professional attitude and delivering excellent customer service.
* Coordinate the creation and integration of A/V control system programs.
* Complete training programs from manufacturers, industry associations, and company as required.
* Communication and written skills are a must, since you will be interacting with clients for GUI design, System Functionality, Troubleshooting assistance, etc.
* Minimum of 5 years of Crestron system programming experience, (both SIMPL and SIMPL+).
* Minimum of 5 years configuration DSP systems such as Biamp and QSC.
* Experience with control systems, videoconferencing, switching hardware, audio DSP setup and calibration.
* Ability to troubleshoot complex audio, video, switching and control systems problems.
* Must be authorized a US citizen.
What's on offer? 100k - 115k
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid schedule
- Full support and training (during work hours & fully paid for)
- Tangible job security (no lays offs in the past 5 years)
- Exposure to different verticals (IT, Security & Technology)
- Guaranteed progression and growth (based on performance)
- Interview to offer in 1 - 3 weeks