We have a current opportunity for a Programmer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Virginia. For further information about this position please apply.
Audio Visual Systems Programmer
Salary: 90 - 120k
Responsible for the programming, testing and support of complex audio/visual systems in a variety of customer environments. The successful candidate will have a history of designing clean and functional interfaces that allow for simple control of complex systems.
100% remote work, with minor occasional site visits when strictly necessary.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
* Read and interpret A/V systems drawings and specifications.
* Design and development of custom graphical user interface (GUI) on control system touch panels.
* Produce new program modules and interfaces.
* Develop systems integration programs for Crestron, Extron, QSC, and Biamp systems.
* Familiarity with DSP design and configuration, such as Biamp and QSC
* Responsible for always maintaining professional attitude and delivering excellent customer service.
* Coordinate the creation and integration of A/V control system programs.
* Install control programs and touch panel projects onsite and offsite.
* Troubleshoot and debug AV systems remotely. Preferably using CLI commands
* Complete training programs from manufacturers, industry associations, and company as required.
* Responsible for organizing, maintaining, and archiving all job-related code, graphic touch panel layouts and programs.
* Other duties as required or assigned by management.
* Communication and written skills are a must, since you will be interacting with clients for GUI design, System Functionality, Troubleshooting assistance, etc.
* Minimum of five years of Crestron system programming experience, (both SIMPL and SIMPL+).
* Familiar creating and using scripts to deploy programs and configurations to endpoints on large Build Outs.
* Familiar with Object Oriented Programing.
* Familiar with Crestron's EDK
* Familiar with Crestron's CH5
* Familiar with Git.
* Minimum of 3 years configuration DSP systems such as Biamp and QSC.
* Experience with control systems, videoconferencing, switching hardware, audio DSP setup and calibration.
* Ability to troubleshoot complex audio, video, switching and control systems problems.
* Must be authorized a US citizen.
Education & training:
* Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills at all organizational levels.