- Design, installation, configuration, integration programming and testing of complex video conferencing and integrated audio/visual technologies
- Design, integration and configuration of audio/video systems with Crestron, AMX and Extron control systems.
- Conduct customer site surveys and provide sales engineering support, including collecting and recording detailed operational, functional and technical requirements, developing project scopes, and providing overall system costing for A/V projects.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in the production of electrical plans, blueprint and drawings.
- Develop complex AV control system programming and configuration of AMX, Crestron, and Extron control systems.
- Experience performing technical cross-training/coaching of junior colleagues.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams, performing complex design/build and conceptual design practices.
- Experience in the installation, programming, troubleshooting AND engineering of videoconferencing and integrated A/V technologies.
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints.
- AutoCAD skills a must, Visio a plus.