Audio Visual Sales Account Executive
Location: Port Chester , NY / Work from Home NY TriState area - Home office setup required.
Status: Full Time
As an AV Sales Account Executive you will generate sales of audio-visual systems to corporate clients, focusing on clients that have the highest likelihood of generating reoccurring revenue by way of future, non-bid business and extended service agreements. Pursue clients who seek a higher level of quality and are willing to pay a premium for these services. Avoid low margin sales, public bids, or customers who are obligated to bid future work. Generate sales of service agreements and upgrades to existing systems. Ensure customer satisfaction and continued growth by providing active account management of clients before, during and after installation. Network and develop relationships with sales enablers, such as audio-visual consultants, architects, property managers, general and electrical contractors, IT MSPs.
- Generate design/build sales of audio-visual systems to local, regional and international corporate accounts.
- Work the business sales strategy and business plan to ensure attainment of company sales goals, growth and profitability.
- Develop partnership relationships with architects, consultants, contractors, and construction management firms that lead to client loyalty and satisfaction.
- Focus on clients that have the highest likelihood of generating reoccurring revenue by way of future, non-bid business and extended service agreements.
- Pursue clients who seek a higher level of quality and are willing to pay a premium for these services.
- Avoid low margin sales, public bids, or customers who are obligated to tendered future work.
- Generate sales of service agreements and upgrades to existing systems.
- Provide top tier account management to insure core customer satisfaction before, during and after installation.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Meet with clients to discuss needs and conduct an evaluation of spaces under consideration.
- Determine the best solution for the client.
- Provide our customers with exemplary service and customer satisfaction.
- Create customer proposals detailing a scope of work, equipment list, and pricing accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Develop a detailed equipment list for the entire project.
- Determine the line item cost of labor and materials.
- Develop drawings of proposed systems in AUTO-CAD.
- Promptly follow-up with clients' questions or concerns.
- Know Colortone Audio Visual customer base including current, pending and past Colortone Audio Visual projects.
- Communicate regularly with customers and all Colortone Audio Visual departments including design services.
- Work closely with the President.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and monthly production meetings by way of audio or video conferences, or in person.
If you have experience in Audio Visual solutions, Unified Communications, Video conferencing or Digital Signage, we want to speak to you about this outstanding career opportunity with our growing global organization.
- Requires service oriented mind set.
- Requires strong verbal and presentation skills.
- Requires strong writing skills necessary to create detailed system proposals.
- Must understand audiovisual, display and videoconferencing equipment, applications, and functionality.
- Must understand remote control system products and applications (Crestron/AMX, etc).
- Ability to read architectural and construction drawings.
- Ability to draft audiovisual equipment lists and basic signal flow sketches.
- Requires working knowledge of commercial construction environments (power, conduit, core drills).
- Ability to assess millwork and furniture specifications coordinated with audiovisual equipment (credenza, lecterns, conference room tables, etc).
- Proficient in AUTO-CAD