Job Title: Audio Visual Lead Installer
Location: Raleigh NC (Local Travel)
Job Type: Full time
Job Summary: As an Audio Visual Installer you will be a professional responsible for setting up and configuring audiovisual equipment and systems for various applications, such as conferences, events, home theaters, classrooms, and corporate environments. Your primary role is to ensure that audiovisual technology functions correctly and meets the specific needs of clients or users.
- Work as the lead tech to complete necessary tasks as directed.
- Task include - rack assembly, equipment placement, equipment mounting, wire terminations
- Read and interpret prints
- Cable installation and proper termination (including testing)
- Work in an organized and clean manner
- Work efficiently and within allotted budget
- Provide proper feedback to the installation manager and PM
- General knowledge of construction and of the AV industry
- Lead mid-sized projects with limited direction from others
- Assist in the development of a project plan and implement it
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Submission of properly formatted and detailed daily reports
- Attain basic DSP configuration knowledge ability to do basic configuration
- Attain basic control system knowledge ability to do basic updates and changes
- Ability to train and communicate with the customer on proper use of the system
- Ability to lead larger projects to success
- Develop trouble shooting ability and diagnostics
- Attain CTS-I
- Complete assigned training courses.
- Work in a team environment with respect to others.
- Approach each day with a positive attitude and the willingness to learn from your task
- Work with and train junior and level 1, and 2 techs.
- All work must meet or exceed industry standards
- Minimum of 4 years experience as an AV Installer
- Extron AV Association Certification
- Extron Control Associate
- Crestron DMC-E