Job Title: Water/Wastewater Manager
Salary (Base): $100k - 160k
This opportunity is with a TOP 100 ENR Rated National firm that is looking to expand its footprint in the Southeast. Being at the forefront of many major waste water projects in Georgia as well as other several states, they are looking to bring on a Waster water Technical lead to oversee the large projects and over see junior engineers.
- Technically mentor junior engineering staff
- Support Project Manager in execution of project scope, schedule, and budget.
- Oversee the projects from start to finish and exceed clients expectations
- 100% Employee owned
- A year-end bonus for all positions is worked out as a share of profits. PMs get a special larger bonus.
- Flexible working schedule
- 8+ years experience in waste water space
- PE licence
- Previous management and consulting experience
- Knowledge of design on pipelines, waste water treatment, dams
If this opportunity piques your interest, then apply now! Don't meet all the requirements? We still encourage you to apply!